How to withdraw from Winclub88
You may withdraw your funds via all local bank transfers, including Maybank, CIMB Bank, Hong Leong Bank, RHB Bank and even interbank transfers. However, do note that WinClub88 does not allow members to deposit using any 3rd party bank account, otherwise the money will be refunded to the game account.
Member must reach the rollover requirement in order to withdraw.
All Deposits without any promotion is required to reach x1 times rollover before withdrawal.
- Login to your Winclub88 Member Account. Click on “Withdraw” button located on the navigation bar at the page bottom.
- All game credits should be transferred to the Main Wallet before any withdrawal is made
- Login your Account to enter “E-Wallet”
- Click on “Withdrawal” first to enter our Withdrawal Page.
- Enter our Withdrawal Page will get the Withdrawal Bank Type as below: -
- Existing Bank – Registered Before
- Add New Bank Account – Never Register Before
Lastly, click on “Withdraw” button and the withdrawal is DONE!
To withdraw your casino winning from WinClub88
- The funds will be wired to your account as per your instruction once the request is verified by our Payment Services Team.
- Verification by our Payment Services Team will require 15-30 minutes subjected to the respective Bank’s processing turnaround time.
- Please take note, we DO NOT ALLOW member to use third party bank account to withdraw, otherwise it will be refunded into the game account.
- All Deposits without claiming any promotion is required to reach at least x1 time rollover before requesting for any fund withdrawal.
- Members are only allowed to withdraw x2 times per day at maximum amount up to MYR50,000.